- The organiser does not cover any costs for travel, accomodation etc.
- The participation in the #gamesmatch is free of charge but you have to buy an entrance ticket to the business area of the fair. You can buy the tickets here.
2. The B2Match app
- You can download the app via Google Play (Android) or the Apple store.
- Registration via the app is not possible. Please register first via your browser. The app can only be used for managing your meeting schedule.
- If you cannot attend the event please cancel your meetings through the app so your meeting partner will get a notification.
3. The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN)
- The service of the Enterprise Europe Network is free of charge but you have to buy an entrance ticket to the business area of the fair to take part in the #gamesmatch.
- When registering you can pick a so called Support Office. "Support Office" is related to the place where you are geographically based. You should pick the support office from your country & region. If your region does not have a local support office or your office isn't available on this page, please select "I don't know my support office".
- Since the mediation of contacts between event participants is a goal of the EEN, we are pleased about feedback and every information about organisations you could initiate follow-up activities with.
4. The Matchmaking
- You can find detailed information regarding the creation of profiles, marketplace entries or the booking of meetings on How it works. You can also contact your support office or the organisers Sabrina Wodrich or Katharina Fuchs for further questions.
- If you cannot attend the #gamesmatch please cancel your meetings through the platform so your meeting partner will get a notification. For short term cancellations on the day of the event please call the organisers (0049 151-55109444 or 0049 160-6778865).
- The Matchmaking will take place in the Business Area (Booth of Medien Digital Land NRW, Hall 4.1 B-031 - C-040). Please be there in time.
- The organisers may publish recordings of the event and the participants in the form of videos and photos unless there is an explicit objection.
- This event is funded by the European Commission and the State of North Rhine Westphalia. The participation is free of charge. However collecting the results is part of our reporting duty towards the EU Commission. Thus we need your feedback on the meetings you had.
Visit #gamesmatch on twitter!
For more news around the Enterprise Europe Network go to @NRWEuropa and @EEN_Deutschland